Thursday, March 09, 2006

In-Depth Article - Bucky's Arrival at Spring Training

John Hunt of the Oregonian has a great article in Wednesday's edition on Bucky's first day of camp with the White Sox. I had forgotten that Bucky had played with Ozzie Guillen in Venezuela in winter ball.

John you may remember did an article on the Backers' trip (ok, it was just me and my dad) to spring training back in 2004. He's also Baseball Weekly's chief fantasy baseball guru.

After injury, Jacobsen tries again for Chicago
Knee surgery ended Bucky Jacobsen's stint in Seattle, but he will play this season for the White Sox's Triple A team

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Anything new on the Bucky front? Still looking like AAA to start the season?

AH said...

Nothing new on the MLB front. Bucky was signed as an insurance policy against Konerko and/or Thoeme getting hurt. It looks like AAA Charlotte is in the future.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update, Aaron! And thanks for visiting my little blog (I think you are officially the first non-family-member of mine to do so).

I'll check back here from time to time for updates. Thanks again!